Saturday, December 13, 2008

Who is not on Facebook?

Facebook seems to be the place to be these days... Do you know anyone who does not have a Facebook page? Well, I do, a few people, but not too many... I seem to find nearly everyone I know there. And they all have so much activity going on all the time... Don't these people work, study or have a life? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a wonderful tool and I do spend some time on it every now and then... But I can't keep up with all the applications, hatching eggs, pets, hugs, booze... Everytime I check I have like a hundred requests from various people for one thing or the other... Honestly, I haven't got time to respond to all of you, so please accept my excuses from here...
But I do think Facebook has great potential for businesses... News can spread like hot potatoes (isn't that another application?). Maybe I haven't taken it too seriously until now, but I have decided to create a Facebook store for Nectarina -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/editprofile.php?id=15873080870&section=detailed#/pages/wwwnectarinacouk/15873080870?ref=s
I will be adding pictures of our dreses, coats and shoes, news about Sales Events, competitions, new stock arriving... I think I am going to be veeeeery busy from now on... Competition is tough out there...

No comments: